Due to the delicate, one-of-a-kind nature of my artwork, I ship my framed artwork via USPS Priority Mail only. This method ensures proper handling and timely delivery (normally 1-3 business days). Additionally, a tracking number and package insurance (up to $100) are provided at no additional cost.
I ship my resin artwork USPS First Class Mail (delivery 4-7 days with tracking) unless it's included in an order with framed artwork, then it will ship USPS Priority Mail.
***Currently, I only ship my artwork to customers within the contiguous United States. Thank you for your understanding.***
SHIPPING TO AN ADDRESS DIFFERENT FROM BILLING ADDRESS (e.g. sending a gift to someone, etc.)
1. At the Checkout page - "Contact Info" - Enter the recipient's name (person receiving the artwork) and their email address, if you want them to receive the automated receipt. If you do not want them to receive the automated receipt, then enter in your email address (the purchaser) and you will receive the automated receipt.
2. Enter in the recipient's mailing/shipping address information.
3. On the "Payment" section of the Checkout page, make sure the "Billing address same as shipping" box is unchecked.
4. Change the "Payment" info to the purchaser's name and address (the system automatically defaults and brings the shipping contact info/address down into the payment info, so it will have to be manually changed - sorry for the inconvenience). Then, either enter a credit card or select "Paypal" as a payment option.
5. The "Summary" section at the checkout page will show the recipient's name, email address (or purchaser's email, if you changed it), recipient's mailing/shipping address, shipping method, payment method, items ordered, subtotal, shipping costs, tax, discount (if any applied), total cost, and a "Notes or Instructions" box to advise us of any shipping instructions, etc. ***Please note*** you will not see the billing contact / address info on this page, only the shipping/recipient's info will be listed.
6. Click the "Pay Now" button and the email address entered into the "Contact Info" at the start of the checkout, will receive an automated receipt.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Please note that I do not accept returns or exchanges and all sales are final. However, if there is a problem with your order during the shipment process, please contact me. I'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issue.
Please note that my genuine wildflower framed artwork pieces are designed with my own dried and/or pressed flowers that are picked fresh from my garden. However, due to the natural drying process the blooms can slightly change color over time, such as bright red can darken to burgandy, or certain blues can become more purple in tone. If you have an artwork piece that you are interested in buying and would like for me to send you a picture of it in its current state, then please contact me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to email you a current picture of it before you decide to purchase.